There is a lot of work to be done to end homelessness here in Massachusetts. Can you help?
Learn more about our entire legislative agenda here: present policy campaigns and advocacy.
Opportunities to Take Action to Change Public Policy:
- Participate in our annual Legislative Action Day, held in late February or early March each year. The 2023 Legislative Action Day is scheduled for Thursday, March 2nd on Zoom. Learn more and register here.
- Participate in online and in-person advocacy meetings with legislators and their staff. Learn more about the legislative process and advocacy opportunities by watching this training video on our YouTube channel.
- Sign an online action letter to lawmakers.
- Sign up for policy alerts.
- Attend our monthly Housing and Benefits Committee meetings, generally held the final Friday of each month currently on Zoom. See our Committee Meetings page for more details.
We are committed to ensuring everyone has a place to call home..