There is a lot of work to be done to end homelessness here in Massachusetts. Can you help?
Learn more about our entire legislative agenda here: present policy campaigns and advocacy.
Opportunities to Take Action to Change Public Policy:
- Participate in our annual Legislative Action Day, held in late February or early March each year. The 2022 Legislative Action Day was held on Thursday, March 3rd on Zoom. Read about our 2022 event.
- Sign an online action letter to lawmakers.
- Sign up for policy alerts.
- Attend our monthly Housing and Benefits Committee meetings, generally held the final Friday of each month currently on Zoom. For more details, email Luke. See our Committee Meetings page for more details.
- Attend the monthly Homeless Youth Providers Engaging Together (HYPET) meetings, generally held the second Thursday of each month on Zoom. For more details, email Luke. See our Committee Meetings page for more details.
We are committed to ensuring everyone has a place to call home..