A Discussion on Family and Individual Homelessness
Sunday, June 24, 2018, 2:00-4:00 PM
First Baptist Church
633 Centre St.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Facebook event page
Thank you to everyone who joined us! Together we can help to end homelessness.
• Lynnette Martin, Advocate/Mother who recently experienced homelessness
“Testimony of a Homeless Mom…a Cold Overnight in March”
• Dustin Pardy, Advocate/Member of the Boston Youth Action Board
“Taking Action to End Youth and Young Adult Homelessness”
• State Representative Jeffrey Sanchez, Representative for the 15th Suffolk District, and Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee
“Help for People Experiencing Homelessness in the Proposed 2019 State Budget”
• State Representative Marjorie Decker, Representative for the 25th Middlesex District
“Improving Access to Emergency Shelter for Families”
• Kelly Turley, Associate Director, Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
“How We Can Help”
Advocacy Network to End Family Homelessness, Boston Tenant Coalition, City Mission, First Baptist Church JP, Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation, JP Progressives, Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless, and Urban Edge.
Please RSVP here.
First Baptist Church is wheelchair accessible.